Anti-climb weld mesh system (also known as 358 mesh fencing) is dominantly used in fencing systems designed to bring maximum perimeter protection to a site without impeding visibility (which is important for human patrolling or video surveillance).
· Anti-climbing: more small openings, no toe or finger holds
· Anti-cut: robust wire and welded joints make cutting very difficult by bolt cutters and wire cutters.
· High strength welded at each intersection.
· Durable: covering Galfan and polymer powder coating ensure a long service life.
· Mesh fencing specially configured to provide maximum visibility, especially used for emergency and electronic detection systems.
<1>Plastic film at the bottom to avoid the panel be destroyed
<2>4 metal corners to ensure the panel strong and uniform
<3>wood plate at the top of pallet to keep the under panel
<4>pallet tube size:40*80mm tubes at the botom vertical position
Fence post packing:
<1>plastic cap cover onto the post
<2>plastic film +metal pallet for fence pot
<1>stainless steel nuts and screws install with clips
<2>5 sets clips load into one plastic bag
<3>12 bags into one carton box
our company as a Anti-climb weld mesh Supplier ,if you need that pls contact us.